XIAOMI is still a very new brand in the market outside China. The company posing some serious competition to establish brands with the Xiaomi Mi 9, its newest flagship device.
The Mi 9 looks like a fantastic jack-of-all-trades device; it has a powerful processor, impressive camera setup, and supports up to 20W fast charging – and on top of that it’s a whole load cheaper than phones with a similar spec.
It’s not without drawbacks – Xiaomi has clearly had to cut some corners to get a fantastic chipset and camera array into the handset at such a low price, and its attempt at designing its own UI for the Mi 9 likely won’t please everyone.
The Chinese brand announces the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, available in blue, purple and black. It comes equipped with fingerprint sensor, and is the first Android device with Snapdragon 712.
According to the website antutu, the Mi 9 is considered the best phone in the market, followed by the Samsung S10 (SDM855)
ROM on this phone supports OTA and supports multiple languages
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE 4G Phablet 5.97 inch MIUI 10 Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa Core 2.3GHz 6 GB RAM 128 GB ROM Quad Camera Screen Print Sensor
Size: 5.97 in., 2340 x 1080 Resolution FHD + Screen AMOLED
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa Core 2.3GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- System: MIUI 10
- RAM + ROM: 6 GB de RAM 128 GB ROM
- Camera: 48.0MP + 8.0MP + 13.0MP rear camera + 20.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared, Gyroscope, Ultrasonic
- SIM card: Nano SIM card + Nano SIM card
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
GSM: B2 / 3/5/8
UMTS: B1 / 2/4/5/8
FDD LTE: B1 / 2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28
TDD LTE: 38/40